The seminar will be held at Hotel Bangi-Putrajaya (formerly known as Hotel Equatorial). A picturesque 5-star conference resort, conveniently located midway between Kuala Lumpur International Airport and Kuala Lumpur city centre. Built atop Bandar Baru Bangi’s highest peak, it is surrounded by a 27-hole championship golf course, lush tropical greens and offers wonderful vitas and serene environment. For direction, please refer MAP.
HOW TO GET THE HOTEL BANGI-PUTRAJAYA?
For international participants:
You could reach Malaysia through Kuala Lumpur International Airport 1 (KLIA1), Kuala Lumpur or Kuala Lumpur International Airport 2 (KLIA2) or Subang International Airport, and then hire a limousine or a taxi from KLIA to Hotel Bangi-Putrajaya for approximately 50 kilometers. Normal charge for each taxi is about RM80 (USD27). Additional charge might be applied if you travel after midnight.
The Hotel Bangi-Putrajaya offers reasonable price for conference participants and is probably the most convenient place to stay during the conference. Please visit http://www.hotelbangi-putrajaya.com further bookings and details.
Alternatively, there are several hotels which are close to the conference venue. Participants can book the hotel room directly with the hotels:
3 – 5 Star Rated Hotels
- RHR Hotel @ UNITEN : +603-8922 2088
- The Putrajaya Marriott Hotel : +603-8949 8888
- Putrajaya Palm Garden Hotel : +603-8943 2233
- Putrajaya Shangri-La Hotel : +603-8887 8888
- Everly Hotel Putrajaya : +603-8892 2929
- Bangi Gateway Hotel : +603-8920 9205
- Amani Hotel : +603-8925 8640
- Smart Hotel : +603-8926 7273
- 3 Top Hotel : +603-8927 3277
- Best View Hotel : +603-8925 8966
- 9 Square Hotel : +603-8928 0996
- City Boutique Hotel Bangi : +603-8925 8966
- 101 Bangi Hotel : +603-8927 4988